Thursday, October 25, 2012

Font Test - 1

Testing out my preferred of the fonts from my first group of chosen fonts. You don't really know what it'll look like until it's composed with the rest of the magazine cover, but there's nothing wrong with getting a feel of what my title will look like in the different fonts.

^ Ambrosia ^

^ Champagne & Limousines ^

^ Code ^

^ Code Light ^

^ Glasket ^

I'll probably look for and test more of them later on over the weekend. Especially considering I actually like the fonts and can use them in personal projects.

My main concern is how to incorporate the word Diabetes into the selections. Do I want it to be offset like I sketched out, or should it flow with the rest of the masthead?

Also need to think of sell lines since I'm going with the whole "giant picture cover story" thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment