Thursday, October 25, 2012

Magazine Cover Fonts
















My collection of font ideas so far for my masthead.

I think with the direction I have in mind a simple font masthead in a clean cut sans serif or very understated serif would work best. Especially considering that I want the magazine to look on the cutting edge without the sterility of a hospital. And I definitely want to stay away from the idea of it being a homey cook book/ food magazine.

After reviewing the idea with my professor, I decided that his assessment of it being a purely diabetic nutritional and informative magazine aside from something niched into a series worked out better. Especially with the point of it being a large concern in the country and such a prevalent disease.

I only have one Serif and one Handwritten font in the mix, mostly for the tone they provided, but I doubt I'll use them.

I'm really leaning heavily towards CODE, Champagne & Limousines, Ambrosia and Glasket.

We'll see what else I can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment