Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Seed Packets :: Final Designs


These are the final designs for my seed packets.

Class critique yielded agreement to some of the color problems I speculated and the teacher vocalized upon earlier in class. I also made some minor tweaks to the plants themselves, adding another Cattail, and brightening up the highlights on the Petunias. 

The rest of the comments were either compliments on the design, or questions in regards to the direction in which I can't answer specifically because I was only able to create one specific back.

If anyone specifically from class is reading though; Yes. The flowers give you the emotion. My thoughts behind it was in regards to those awkward moments when you either want to miraculously feel better, or be able to relate to a certain situation and just can't seem to get yourself to do so.

Onto the fronts and back:





No comments:

Post a Comment