Thursday, October 25, 2012

Magazine Cover Sketches




These are the sketched cover ideas for my magazine entitled Food Beyond. 

They're very basic as I don't like investing too much time into something I may not use. If I choose to use one of these, I'll supply a more detailed sketch.

The title for the magazine cover is a play on the words "Life Beyond", like where there are magazines and informational pamphlets for "Life Beyond Cancer" or "Life Beyond Parkinson's". I figured why not have one related to diseases that effect what you eat.

It's a pretty simple idea. Your ability to indulge in all sorts of foods doesn't end just because you have diabetes or celiacs or whatnot.


These were sketches I did last class in relation to cover images. Everyone was using the tablets and there wasn't enough for us all, so since I have a lot of experience using one I just decided to let everyone else play around with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment